Saturday, January 25, 2014

Friend on Film

I am doing a stamp camp on Friday for a good friend and great customer so I needed to make a few cards for her event.  We generally stick to birthday cards, although I always bring extra sayings so the creators can create the type of cards they need.

For these types of events I like to look to challenges to help spark creativity and inspiration!  I liked the sketch challenge #329 Mojo Monday this week.


I have been itching to us ethe new On Film framelit dies in the Stampin' Up! 2014 Occasions catalog!  I love this trend and and the whole retro fresh product suite!  The colors are great together and there is a variety of looks which makes this suite perfect for any taste!     

Retro Fresh Product Suite
Here is my card using this sketch.  Now while I really like the colors in the retro sketch suite, for this card I decided to use the kaleidoscope designer series paper instead.  Also great color combinations!  I especially like the black and white prints.  There are a lot of cards out there using this paper and each time the black and white striped paper is used the color in the cards is really rich and vibrant.  I love the look!  


This card was easy to put together and used just a few products.  A great way for the stampers to warm up into the projects I am preparing for them for next week ;0).

Have a great day!

Stamp set: Peachy keen
Big Shot: On Film Framelits
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment